That is what the imaginary sign says that I wear on my giant pregnant belly.
Strangers read this imaginary sign and then they start talking to me. I seriously think it is hilarious and I might be laughing about it right now.
A few of my recent favs:
1. I'm putting air in my tires and a a lady pulls up to me. She rolls down her window and says, "Don't stress out about having your baby in Pleasanton, I voted NO on the parcel tax and everything is still going to work out." She went off on the parcel tax and voting and then I burst her bubble by telling her I lived in Livermore.
2. The store clerk told me that all people deliver their boys 3 weeks early, including her daughter... so mine's going to be "popping" out soon {I did like this comment because I'm hoping for that too}
3. A lady I've met once said to me today, "Is it the white shirt or have you just popped since I've seen you?" {Um... yes, it is just the white shirt. Mental note... do not wear this white shirt again}
4 . And my most favorite from a little boy {although I'll cut him some slack since he's 5} says, "Why are you so fat?"
Oh this is the life. Only 5 more weeks!!
2 comments:
Gotta love what people think they should say, and they stick their foot in their mouth every time!!
You are looking great.
Love ya,
Mom
Seriously though... the picture of you and Cam is so so priceless. A keeper Shan.
Post a Comment