Monday, May 18, 2009

I Need A Gun

I'm going to kill these *($*#@$ birds. 

Look at her GIGANTIC nest. She must be Mormon... building a large nest for lots of eggs. 

And here's the happy couple... guarding their love nest. If only they knew what was about to happen.  
Cameron loves retrieving these nests... I think this is number 3 this season. But don't worry Cam, I'm handling it next season... with a gun.




2 comments:

Ryan said...

Look at that manly nest-killer. That has always been a fantasy of mine...

Jessica said...

UGH. We have a stupid bird that built her stupid nest in the beam of our carport. We knew it was happening and we thought that it was so cute and the babies would be cute, etc. Fast forward two weeks and it is NOT cute. I can't even park in my parking spot.

Next year, I'll be more prepared.