Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Small Miracles

Some small miracles have been happening around here. 

The first: I activated some yeast


The second: I figured out ON MY OWN that I was using the wrong mixing tool for the mixer. 


The third (kind of): My bread looked a little bit like Emily's except it was a little smaller and undercooked. But who's counting? 


Next up: Cinnamon rolls. I recruited Cameron for this project... he was thrilled. 


Some how I collected a large supply of flour on my GINORMOUS belly. It is getting out of control. 


And they really turned out... I seriously still can't believe it. I'm sure they weren't as light and fluffy as they could have been... but they were edible my first time making them. Pretty much that was a miracle. 


3 comments:

anya said...

It all looks delish!!! Way to go SHAN!

Sara said...

okay...who is this homemaking alien that has taken over my friend's body? just kiddin'. i am so proud.

Erica said...

incredible! congrats on your culinary success!