Saturday we went with Zalewski's to dinner and then ended back at their house for a little chatting and hanging out. I don't know how this happened but we got introduced to the Wii Fit. I opted out of getting weighed... no need to make that public knowledge 7 months pregnant.
The Wii Fit brought out my competitive side apparently. My first Wii Fit age was 45 and I was not happy about that. Round 2 of my testing I scored {drumroll} a 29... spot on. Phew.

While I skied, headbutted soccer balls {and shoes}, and hula hooped, Cameron digested two tums on the couch.
After a little convincing Cameron pried himself off the couch... only to be disappointed by a Wii Fit age of 65. How is that possible? Anyhow, a victory in round 2... scoring a 33.
I must say that Wii Fit is pretty fun. Carolyn kickboxed and did aerobics and it seriously looked fun. I'm tempted....


2 comments:
how crazy that you blogged about a Wii Fit! we just ordered a Wii and a Wii Fit and it should be here on wednesday. i am excited. i can't wait. i have never tried it, but i heard that it is pretty fun. let me know if you end up getting one.
Hogan scarpe are perfect for people who love to take trips in and out of the country or into the wilderness. These Hogan scarpe uomo are very fashionable and offer the utmost comfort. If you wish to go on vacation, then apparently you will be facing varied climates, your Hogan scarpe donna plays a crucial function in shielding your feet and hogan donna have a whole range of styles and designs which will suit your needs
Post a Comment