Here peep season is coming to a close and I found all these awesome peep ideas after the fact. I'm so making these s'meeps next year. Check out more awesome peep ideas here.
I've been meaning to post the idea and recipe on my blog for over a week now but just haven't gotten to it. Maybe I'll do it today...just for you! And let me just say that I'm not a fan of Peeps but the Easter Bunny smores are pretty good.
Hey Shannon! I found this link to your blog that your mom emailed us a while ago..It is fun to see how you guys are doing!!! we have a blog but are not the best at keeping it updated...I will email you a link to it!! Congrats on your upcoming baby, we are so happy for you guys!! love, Jaime (and Matt) Kershaw
That exact thing came out of my mouth on easter. My mom brought over peeps, and I said, "These would make awesome s'mores." I'm thinking about walking around with a tape recorder all day to capture these great ideas.
3 comments:
I've been meaning to post the idea and recipe on my blog for over a week now but just haven't gotten to it. Maybe I'll do it today...just for you! And let me just say that I'm not a fan of Peeps but the Easter Bunny smores are pretty good.
Hey Shannon! I found this link to your blog that your mom emailed us a while ago..It is fun to see how you guys are doing!!! we have a blog but are not the best at keeping it updated...I will email you a link to it!! Congrats on your upcoming baby, we are so happy for you guys!!
love, Jaime (and Matt) Kershaw
That exact thing came out of my mouth on easter. My mom brought over peeps, and I said, "These would make awesome s'mores." I'm thinking about walking around with a tape recorder all day to capture these great ideas.
Post a Comment