Ben is debating whether or not he should get me one for Mother's day. I'm up in the air as to whether I'd use it, but it would be nice to have one. And it's on sale at Costco... how good is that?!?!
oh "sew" fun ! (yeah that was bad :) You'll at least use it once with me! and at least once with Emily, ...and your friend Brooke, yeah she is Mrs. Creativity from what I see on your blog...that machine will be used! He's gonna lose this bet ;)
you'll totally use it. Maybe not every week, or every month like mine. But you guys always have enough crafty ideas blowing around! Especially before the baby comes! I bet you'll love it!
7 comments:
You'll find many uses for a sewing machine once you have it. It's a must have for any mom!
It can be friends with mine that has been sitting in my closet collecting dust for 4+ years!
of course you will use it! He'll be eating his words soon enough...
Ben is debating whether or not he should get me one for Mother's day. I'm up in the air as to whether I'd use it, but it would be nice to have one. And it's on sale at Costco... how good is that?!?!
oh "sew" fun ! (yeah that was bad :) You'll at least use it once with me! and at least once with Emily, ...and your friend Brooke, yeah she is Mrs. Creativity from what I see on your blog...that machine will be used! He's gonna lose this bet ;)
you'll totally use it. Maybe not every week, or every month like mine. But you guys always have enough crafty ideas blowing around! Especially before the baby comes! I bet you'll love it!
ok, i meant i don't get around to using mine every month! haha! that sounded like a snotty sewer!
Post a Comment