Thursday, April 23, 2009

Creativity

Sometimes at I wish I was more creative. 

Then I remember I don't have to be, because I have a Brooke. 

You will not believe the birdie shower invitations she designed for my upcoming shower... they are adorable and the cutest things I have ever seen. 

Check out how she made them here. 




6 comments:

Brittany Simmons said...

wow- so cute! wish i was there to come shower you with gifts and love! you are looking GREAT by the way!

anya said...

Leave it to BROOKE! So adorable!!!

smithfam said...

I know seriously! She is too much. They are the coolest and most unique invitations ever!

Michelle said...

Brooke did a really great job on them. I wish I could actually go to the shower and see what other creative things she has at it.

Meier Family said...

Those are so dang cute! Wish I could be there to celebrate with you. Look at your cute belly! Hope all is well.....he'll be here before you know it!:)Love ya lots

Sara said...

who does she think she is??? those are disgustingly cute!