Wednesday, January 21, 2009

X or Y

2:15 p.m. is a big deal today. It is when we will know if baby Rosenhan is an X or a Y Rosenhan. Please say it's a girl... because if it is a boy Cameron has naming rights... and he wants to name him Noel (like Coal but with a N) after the lead guitarist/songwriter for Oasis. Who names their baby after an Oasis guitarist?

Like I said, please say it is a girl.

Meet Noel. My husband is obsessed.

8 comments:

Ryan said...

My fingers are crossed!

Whit said...

Oh oh oh I am so excited. can't wait to HEAR!!!

I love these days.

anya said...

Yeee haw! I am pulling for a girl too! I have a name that might be worse.. Jamin Bawden wants to name a son Optimus... you know like Optimus Prime on Transformers! Sick.

Shannon said...

Do you know yet? Do you know yet? We can't wait!!! It has to be a girl. That bedding was way to cute....and all those headbands.

Carolyn said...

So, is it pink or blue?!!

Michelle said...

You carry the baby for 9 months...thus YOU should have naming rights no matter what the gender of the baby is! Noel...hmmmmmmm. Do I say it or not? Bad name. The kid will have an identity crisis. Can't wait to find out what you're having.

Emily said...

I agree with Michelle--you should totally get naming rights. Remember all those times you were hugging the toilet? That should be enough motivation. Can't wait to find out! I love that we can keep up on our blogs.

Anonymous said...

But thanks to the availability of the ED drug Viagra , you can deal with your ED problem in an effortless manner. Viagra online can help u revive your sexual vitality by treating ED from the root. Make Cialis Online a part of life and say goodbye to ED.