Thursday, January 1, 2009

Disneyland

I'm still finishing up my Thanksgiving posts.... what a slacker. When we were in Newport for Thanksgiving, Cameron's brother Damon (and fam) met up with us for a day in Disneyland. It was so fun to see them and spend the day with them. 

The whole crew


Owen and I had lots of bonding time. I couldn't ride many of the rides and little shorty couldn't either... so we played dress up,

Had fights with guys (I had no clue who all these figurines were),

Saw Tigger (Owen is really excited about this),

And just hung out. Owen is adorable. 

The other Shannon trying to save Buzz.

Cam, Damon, and the kids (Brooklyn, Owen, Ethan, and Mason) under the reindeer food. 

I have never spun so fast on a tea cup before... Damon is crazy. 

I have decided that Disneyland is the stroller meca. 

You can't leave Disneyland without eating cotton candy

and wearing the awesome 3D glasses. 

Which one is made of legos? 

No comments: