Monday, January 26, 2009

Meet Hugga

I'm a sucker for a sale. Just don't even tell me there is one because I will absolutely be there and I will absolutely find something I can't live without. Since I needed to celebrate the sex of my child, I went shopping. The Boy is going to love his new clothes.

Meet Hugga. She is my treasured doll from when I was a girl.


Some may say she is scary with her wild pink hair and blue eyes... but I love her. I even had Hugga Bunch roller skates and my school bag was covered in Hugga's.

Anyhow, since I can't pass her on to The Boy, she will be my model. I couldn't resist.

Hugga could have used the 0-3 month sizes... but I went ahead and jumped to the 6-12 month category since I'm sure The Boy will be HUGE. Who could say no to this little jacket??



5 comments:

anya said...

Oh man.... shopping for boys can be fun, SEE! Janie and Jack is so darn cute. But, when all is said and done... I shop mostly at Old Navy for Luke. Best deals for the cutest stuff that I love for little boys.... T shirts, hoodies, and jeans. You'll find they literally grow out of stuff so fast! Luke's 2T tops from ON are fitting quite snug already. Yup, he just got them at Christmas.

Amanda said...

He's going to be a dapper little dude. I'm so excited for you guys to have a little man. They're the best! Ben will get a kick out of Cameron wanting to name him Noel.

Carolyn said...

I'm so thrilled to see that someone else appreciates preppy clothes for little boys! Penny loafers?!! Man, it's like you took a page right out of my own handbook! Well done!

Maressa Vincent said...

I have always wanted a girl, and I had two boys before I had Bailey, and I am so glad I have them! Congratulations! Boys are so fun, and they love their moms!

Emily said...

adorable!!!