I got a new camera for Christmas and I didn't know how to download them... so I haven't posted pictures in forever. Then Cameron plugged my camera into the computer (just like my old one) and what do you know... they downloaded. We call those BM's around here.... blonde moments. Anyhow, here's the rest of our 2008.
The tree and a few decorations
Don't worry, I bought lights on a green strand for next year.
Making our own fondue... I will admit it did not taste as good as my moms (big surprise).
Watching Tim open his airplane... he loved it
Our tradition with the Zalewskis... seeing the lights at the temple (or castle as Tim likes to call it.) 
And surprise flowers from Cameron... what an awesome hubby.

1 comment:
hey, are you using a card reader to down load your pix? In case you're not, let me strongly recommend one. They're inexpensive (mine was about $20) and they're super fast. Plus, you don't have to bother with hooking up your camera to your computer. Since you have multiple cards you can easily swap out cards when you're in a hurry and that way you don't end up with six months of pix on your card. Call me if you want to chat about it.
Love our big family shot at the "Castle!"
Post a Comment