-I need to clean my bathroom floors more throughly.
-NOTHING cures the burn of throwing up Mexican food.
-NOTHING tastes good, smells good, or looks good.
-I cry when I throw up... every time.
-"Pregnancy Brain" is true. How did I manage to forget some of the things I forgot?
-15 weeks has never sounded better.
12 comments:
Just wait. Pregnancy brain gets worse the farther along you are into pregnancy.
I'm so glad I don't vomit when pregnant. Sick-yes. Puke-no. I'll be happy just like that.
You don't know me, but I used to be a friend of Preston, your brother-in-law, back in AZ. I hope it's okay that I'm commenting, but I just wanted to say congrats on being pregnant! I'm glad you are feeling better and I have to say that your blog is so cute!
Talk about doing something new each month! I think you've got that in the plans regardless of your new years resolution!! We are ridiculously excited for you, EVERYONE is excited for you... you are going to be great! (And your house is going to be CUTE!)
Pregnancy brain is nothing compared to "I-haven't-slept-more-than-20-minutes-in-days" brain which occurs shortly after you return from the hospital. I'm quite certain you'll manage it like an expert. (Note to Cameron: during this period, Shannon is always right.)
The first trimester was the worst, in my opinion. It gets better!
Congrats on the pregnancy- i'm so excited for you! tell me about pregnancy brain!...and mommy brain...i don't think that'll ever end so lond as kids are in the house.
Shan I am so dang excited for you! When are you due? You look incredible so I of course had no idea you were pregnant! Hope you are feeling well and you need to call me since we don't ever see each other!
Shan, enjoy the second trimester. It's the best by a long shot!
What the?????
Did I miss something??? Am I not in the "pregnancy" loop??? I am way offended. I even see you at the school every week!
Congrats!!! It does get better, but then you have roids and gooky stuff and aches all over the plACe later...hehehe good times!
I'm with Linda!! Congrats!! How far along are you?? I am a puker and IT SUCKS. I cry about every other time, too.
I bought the preggie pops (drops are MUCH better) and you can get a prescription to help. I've never tried the pressure point bracelets, but man alive, WHATEVER IT TAKES!!
Good luck! We'll be thinking about you!! you'll be the best mum!
Oh I am so happy for you guys! It must be nice to be past the first trimester, I threw up everyday with Jake, it was not fun!
Hey! The blog is up and running so here is our link...
Post a Comment