Thursday, January 22, 2009

All Because

Cameron wore the blue tie.
It's a boy.

I said to the ultrasound tech, "How do you really know?"
She says, "There's the bottom, there's the boy parts."
What was she looking at? It looked like a line to me.
I say, "But what if it was a girl, what would you see?"
She says, "3 lines, your baby has 1."

So there you go, my baby has one line and I'm getting used to the fact that there is one line and not three.

But baby boy Rosenhan is appearing healthy and that is all that really matters. Now what am I going to do with all those headbands I just bought??

10 comments:

Emily said...

CONGRATULATIONS! Boys are great! I wish we had more of them...we tried but we didn't get any more--and we're done trying. I'm excited for you. Just make sure that you get naming rights.

Tanner Family said...

Yay! I love boys! Thats so exciting!

roylancemommy said...

Congrats!!! Having a boy first was really fun. Boys love their momma's and are soo fun!!! Plus, our Emma needs some nice boys to play with too ;) Hope you are feeling well !!!!

Michelle said...

Use the headbands as gifts? Save them for baby #2? I did that for a while but when I realized that I am NEVER going to have a girl I started giving away all the girl things I've hoarded over the years.

Congrats on a boy. You'll love it but I now EXACTLY how you're feeling and I'm crying right there with you.

Tiffany said...

hey....i thought those headbands were for your friend?! It looks like cameron bought you some delicious yogurt to cheer you up, what a good man!

Just remember how much savannah loooves her daddy, that is how much your boy will loooove his mommy! lucky girl!

anya said...

I voted for a girl because I know you really wanted it! But, secretly I wanted a BOY! Wahoo! A friend for Lucas!

Carolyn said...

BOYS RULE! And I think in time you'll grow to love the name Noel. (The most popular guy in my high school was named Noel Hargrave!) We are thrilled for you and can't wait to celebrate in person.

Christine said...

Congrats! You'll love having a boy! I remember when I was pregnant with
Tyler. We knew we were having a boy and Devin wanted to name him RAEFF or BAILEY! My sister and I freaked out about those names. So we searched every baby name book until Devin finally said "TYLER - that's a good name!" So I snatched it up!

Erica said...

how fun! where have i been in reading your blog?!?! congrats you guys! i'm so so so excited for your latest and greatest baby boy addition!

Josie said...

Congrats! I am so happy for you! You know how much I love boys, and now that we are adding our 3rd that makes me love em even more! He will be adorable, and I love the clothes you bought, so cute.
love ya and can't wait to see you soon!