5. No more climbing 3 flights of stairs to get to my front door- although I think my glutes have benefitted from the daily hike
4. Heat rises... just another great benefit of leaving on the 3rd floor. So when it is 60 degrees outside, its 70 degrees inside. Seventy degrees outside, 8o degrees inside.... you get the point. Summer is a great time to be on the 3rd floor (good luck Morleys :))
3. No more smelling smoke from our awesome chain smoking neighbors below.
2. No more smelling curry from our awesome curry cooking neighbors below (and I really do love curry, just not smelling it 24-7).
Drum Roll...
1. No more smelling the combination of curry and smoke in the same breath from our neighbors below. I have deemed that a VERY toxic smell.
1 comment:
I'll have to admit, not only am I sad that you guys are leaving just as we got here, but I'm jealous that you are moving into such a cute house! One bonus to living in the lovely Sprinhouse Apts: you will appreciate your house that much more!
Post a Comment