I'm thinking can projects are pretty cute these days... for Mother's Day a few of us girls got together to make a can of memories for our mom. We decorated the outside with scrapbook paper and then Nicole had this awesome tag cutter and we filled our cans with tags. On each tag we wrote a memory of our mom... thinking about all those memories made me miss my mom!!
I really like the idea of putting flowers in cans... what a cute gift!! (thanks Catherine)
And then Brooke posted about some other fun can projects awhile back and I thought this lantern idea was cute. I'm going to make some of these in red, white, and blue and decorate for the 4th.


5 comments:
I'm so copying you. I love it.
what a fun idea! It would be fun to put together something like that for savannah's first year...
I love your idea of putting memories in the can. It looks so cute. I'm so sad you guys are leaving...even if it's only a few miles away...
Hey, it's your friend Kristine from the Sports Mall and I am totally going to blog stalk you now. YOu look gorgeous and I love your craft ideas! I am not crafty, but might have to take it up. Keep in touch! moretomatoes.blogspot.com
WAY 2 cute! Memories in a can! I'm going to do that next year!
Post a Comment