Friday, May 16, 2008

Cameron Graduates

I'm a bit late posting this... but I'm documenting our life. Cameron was part of this years Leadership Pleasanton class. It helps "develop community leaders" which I'm sure it does, but I think he loved it because once a month he got to tour Pleasanton, skip work, schmooze with a bunch of people, and eat good food. Anyhow- there was a graduation party at this fancy house where he got a plaque and a medal. This little party was a bit stressful for me because I had to talk to all these big wig Pleasanton people and I was not having a lot in common with them (except my husband). Good times. 

We have his medal in our medal case now: 

3 comments:

HalnJess said...

Okay, the medal is busting me up! So funny! You're a trooper for going to the minglers - I always dread those!!
Congrats!

Erica said...

congrats you future leader of america!

eltribunal said...

Excellent.