For Cameron's birthday I suprised him with a little get away to Calistoga. I have to admit.. I benefited from this trip but I had all my good intentions on him! The drive through Napa and St. Helena is so beautiful!!
Calistoga is this cute little town with little shops, restaurants, and lots of motels with spa services. This is the motel we stayed at...
Friday night we walked around downtown Calistoga, ate some pizza, picked up some treats at the candy store, and window shopped.

Saturday morning we walked downtown again for breakfast and we came across this crazy man. He has spent years collecting all these trinkets and then he attaches them to his bike and rides around. It's a small town, what can I say? In the afternoon we had spa treatments... mud baths and massages. Cameron is still not convinced that mud baths are relaxing!

4 comments:
Love the pics of your weekend getta way! Looks beautiful and lots of fun! Great gift idea, Shan!
super cute. cam, not sure about all that smilin' though. ha
So you guys into drinking wine now?
Cameron ha gas come una scimmia del roid?
Post a Comment