Sunday, March 30, 2008

We're Back!!

We are back from Costa Rica and we had the BEST time. Costa Rica is so beautiful and we were so sad to leave the relaxation, animals, and awesome beaches. But there also comes a point in your vacation when you are ready to go home. Let's see... mine was when I paid $6.97 for a People magazine. But that People was a really great one and I finally got the skinny on J-Lo's babies. Anyhow... I'm going to post a ridiculously long post with all the pics and Costa Rica activities soon!

6 comments:

Christine said...

Welcome home! This is Emily and I wanting to see more fun vacation pictures of Costa Rica - can you possibly have as many as we did from D-land? game on! And yes, those are real large turkey legs! Jake says they are YUM-O - I wouldn't know 'cause I didn't try them.

Tanner Family said...

You two look so tan! I can't wait to see pictures and tell Cameron congrats on starting his MBA thats great!

Erica said...

i'm stoked to see pics of your costa rican adventures! i may be going there over turkey day this year!

Amanda said...

What would it be like to have a tan?!? I have no idea!

anya said...

Glad you guys are back Shan... I am also glad that you had a good time! :)

I am sad that you haven't seen Luke since Christmas too! He is getting so big... he weighs 24 pounds! We are transitioning to a new car seat this week! He has totally grown out his other one!

Meier Family said...

Shan- You two look great and it looks like you had a great time in Costa Rica! Wish you were going to be in UT when I'm there in a couple of weeks! Can't wait to see more pics of your trip, and tell your hubby congrats on the MBA program!!!:)