Monday, December 3, 2012

Visiting Santa

We saw Santa over the weekend... when the night Santa was on shift. I'm a little annoyed. Night Santa is not very jolly, not very Santa-ish, doesn't ask what the kids want for Christmas, and just kind of boring. I want a re-do and I might talk myself into it before Christmas. Holden loved Santa and kept staring him down and smiling. Weston was unamused by the mute Santa who I had to do the talking for. For example, "Santa, can the boys tell you what they want?" Sigh. 

5 comments:

Mistie said...

How annoying!! BTW, i am surprised Holden is so good. I am expecting nothing but screams from Gentry...we shall see!
Also, Holden looks so grown up and big. Your boys are adorable.

Sara said...

stupid night santa!

Mal said...

Seriously? Why play Santa unless you're interested, ya know?

Emily and Alan said...

I think this is the cutest Santa picture I have ever seen! Your kids look like angels compared to Deacon screaming on Santa's lap!

Hilarry said...

I love this picture! I'm dying at little Holdie's face. I would have loved to see this exchange between you and Santa in person. Hilarious!