Weston had the cutest little Christmas concert this week at preschool. And of course I forgot my camera. Weston's not much of a singer so I wasn't expecting much. The first song started and Weston looked beyond bored and annoyed. A yawn took place and figured I'd get lots of pics with his hands in his lap. Second song began and a Christmas miracle took place because he started singing and doing the actions. I was seriously shocked because when I'd try and practice with him at home he'd say things like, "I'm going to shoot you with my gun" {nice.... now go to time out} or "no thanks, Brayden will sing it." It was really cute and of course I was one proud momma.
After, they had refreshments and his teacher told me how happy she was that Weston sang. She said she's never seen him open his mouth during singing time. Seriously classic.
{Weston and Brayden}


1 comment:
our boys are so much alike! love it!
Post a Comment