Monday, April 2, 2012

Tilden Park

We're all kind of obsessed with the Little Farm and Steam Train at Tilden Park. We went back again a couple of weekends ago and both of the boys had such a blast. We made sure to bring food this time for the animals and both of the boys LOVED feeding the animals. Holden's an animal lover too and they both get right up in the animal's faces and just laugh and squeal. Cameron and I aren't crazy animal people so it's funny they both love them so much {although I really still do want a dog}. I can only guess it's because they've been around farm animals quite a bit starting at a young age? Anyhow... they love it. 

My favorite this time was watching Weston with his death grip on his stalks of celery. He would seriously divvy it out to the animals and he was soooo stingy. He'd break one stalk off and then break the stalk in half; feeding the animal half of the stalk at a time. It took a loooooong time..... 







We rode the train twice in a row. They boys loved it but Cameron and I were regretting our decision a bit after 30 minutes on a steam train. Ha!

Holden's in the "don't even think about holding me" stage and the train was no exception.... no rules on the tilden steam train so he stood and loved every second.

3 comments:

Mistie said...

What a beautiful setting and backdrop there! I have a thing with farms too. My husband makes fun of me. It is nostalgic for me and just makes me happy. LOL. Looks like a fun place.

andreaslc said...

Your boys are such studs! And, is Weston wearing Joe's Jeans? You look super cute!

anya said...

you guys are always doing such fun things! we never do anything around here! hoping you had an awesome Easter!