Weston's preschool threw the most adorable Spring Fling right before Easter. We're changing schools next school year and I'm going to miss all the fun activities they invite the parents to. His cute teacher sewed their headbands and liners for their baskets. Serious teacher dedication right there. I wish I took a picture of all the hidden eggs before the hunt started because there were hundreds. All the kid's baskets were overflowing... it was so fun!
Weston has this thing for eggs. Not really sure how this developed at least a year ago.... but he's so excited when eggs are involved in cooking and he has a set of pretend eggs that he plays with every day. Needless to say, Easter is a rockin' holiday for this kid.
We met Luke and his mom at Gymboree when our kiddos were about one. Now they go to school together so they're buds. We've got ourselves some serious little bunnies in this picture.






No comments:
Post a Comment