Monday, March 26, 2012

Outside

The weather was super gorgeous about a week ago. We were outside all day long and loving every second.... and now we're huddled under umbrellas and blankets. Oh well, we loved it while it lasted. My camera was having a very bad day {because it couldn't have been the user} but I love these {blurry} pictures of the boys with their friends. 

Holden and Luke doing laps up and down the street. Both are sooooo close to walking. 


The community pear. I think at this point all of the neighborhood had eaten a bite of the pear, after it had rolled around on the ground and probably been stepped on.

Weston, Brayden and Evan.... digging up our side yard {sorry Cam!} They were so serious about "working" and "digging a hole" that they couldn't be stopped.

1 comment:

Emily and Alan said...

So fun! And I love that first pic of Holden. He looks like he is on a mission! You have such a fun neighborhood!