Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Chrissy Field

I can't get over how much I LOVE Chrissy Field. The views, the beach, waves crashing, kites flying, dogs running around, relaxing, sand castle building, etc. etc. I guess what's not to love. We spent another Saturday there a few weekends ago and we had so much fun. Holden would do whatever it took to escape us and head towards the water. Oh yeah, and eat sand whenever he could. Weston is so obsessed with digging holes and filling up his buckets and digger. Makes me excited for summer so we can spend all day, every day at the pool and beach. 








2 comments:

Sara said...

oh. looks like heaven.

Amanda said...

Ah, I love San Fran! I've never been to that beach but I'm craving a trip out there. If I go again I'll have to let you guys know. My friend Kirby (Cam knows her) is moving there for 6 months this summer so there's another reason to visit. Hmmmmm...