The only thing I like about Costco is their shopping carts {and when they have Hanna Anderson jammies}. Seriously, can more stores please catch on to the 2 seater?
I'm totally with you. Luke loves sitting in the cart and now that Simon needs to as well they're duking it out for the spot. Simon wins every time and Luke is grumpy.
Hi Shannon! Im a total blog stalker but I wanted to ask what kind of camera you have. Your pictures are so great and I'm looking into buying a nice one! If yours is super nice what kind of camera would you recommend for a first timer? Thanks! {My email address is chardaisy15@msn.com}
2 comments:
I'm totally with you. Luke loves sitting in the cart and now that Simon needs to as well they're duking it out for the spot. Simon wins every time and Luke is grumpy.
Hi Shannon! Im a total blog stalker but I wanted to ask what kind of camera you have. Your pictures are so great and I'm looking into buying a nice one! If yours is super nice what kind of camera would you recommend for a first timer? Thanks! {My email address is chardaisy15@msn.com}
Post a Comment