My mom came into town for Thanksgiving so we packed in a bunch of activities... and the zoo was one of them. It's our latest obsession; the boys and I love going there.
The zoo is like the lottery- you never know what you're going to see. Today we totally lucked out and saw lots of animals we hadn't seen yet. Weston got to run around the goat pen; he was in heaven. He loved feeding the goats till the zoo keeper told us they poop in their hay and we couldn't touch it. Who knew... I maybe should have read the sign?
I was obsessed with the baboons today {no, not because of their red butts} but because they were all paired off today primping each other. It's like they were real people combing each others hair and pulling out the bugs and weeds. It was really sweet.
Brayden met us there and these two had such a blast running around and talking their jib jab to each other.
I loved seeing the lions for the first time
but Weston could have cared less. He was way more into playing his disgusting garbage can game with Brayden. Ewww. But it was honestly hilarious watching them have so much fun with a garbage can.
Because my mom was there and I had some help, we were able to do the rides. Weston took his firetruck ride very seriously... and he was majorly obsessed with the tiger roller coaster. This boy loves thrill rides just like his mama.










No comments:
Post a Comment