Sunday, November 20, 2011

Same But Different

Same age {6 1/2 months}, same couch position, same pj's, same Neidig nose, and same hair. And that's about it. I think they look sooooo different now.  I'm loving these side by side comparisons.... I've saved all my outfits and this is my new favorite obsession. 
{Weston and Holden, both at 6 1/2 months}

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Perfect title for this post. They are both so adorable, I sort of thought they looked very similar but they're definitely totally different ! The photos are too cute I'm dying

Mistie said...

you are so funny. just last week i had a goal to take a picture of gentry in this same dress and bow that I have of Seneka at this age...but i waited too long and the dress was filthy and gentry was too tired...so, i gave up.
love the idea though.
:)
and yes, i think they are really different for sure!

Mistie said...

Hey shan, I had a question for you and I can't. Find your email...can you email me so i have it?
Mistielscott@yahoo.com
Thanks