Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Holden: 6 Months

Little Holdie has found his lungs this past month. And they are loud. One may think he's crying but no, he's just talking as loud as can be and it definitely resembles a very loud scream with his mouth wide open. At home I think it's hilarious but I'll pass when he starts doing it at stores and doctor's offices. Holden literally refuses to miss any part of the action at any moment. He will flail his body around till he can find Weston or anything that is making a sound. Cameron and I were trying to remember how many times these past 6 months he's snuggled up to us, including when he was tired. I think the count was less than 5. Sigh. He also loves to throw these days. I literally think he and Weston could play catch if we positioned them correctly. He loves to laugh, chew on Sophie, sit on his own in the bathtub, be outside, and play peek-a-boo. He's such a good baby and we love him to pieces. 


Here he is screaming talking up a storm. 

4 comments:

anya said...

these pictures are amazing. really. great work shan. love him! i can't believe he is 6 months!

Sara said...

seriously cute! i'll bet church is fun!

Hilarry said...

Oh man, he is getting so big!! I need to see him. Your pictures are amazing. Will you take our family pics? Seriously.

Mistie said...

such cute pictures of your little dude. Gentry does a lot of screaming too. I think they just like to hear themselves.