Technically Holden should have been a horse... but we decided that our cowboy would have a pet owl instead. And let's be honest, the major bonus to having boys almost exactly 2 years apart is reusing EVERYTHING... even the costumes. {Weston's owl debut here}.Weston refused to try on his costume all month till he saw a Mickey Mouse where Donald dressed up like a cowboy for Pete's Halloween party. He asked to try it on as he was watching the show and was all excited to wear it. Bless Mickey Mouse. They were the cutest little cowboy and owl I've ever seen. I LOVE Halloween and I'm already scheming next year's costumes....
Please assess the drool situation that breaks his chin out in a rash every night. PLEASE start teething!!!














5 comments:
Love both of those costumes! Your boys are adorable!
so glad you used that owl costume again!! loved it on weston...love it on holden. that close up picture of weston smiling is adorable!!!
W and H looks so adorable! I of course love your owl costume... and I love the addition of the cowboy this year! Did you make that one too? It's so cute!
So cute! And Holden sits so well! What a big boy!
Could they get an cuter?Weston makes such an adorable cowboy and Holden OMG your boys are so gorgeous !
Post a Comment