I'm seriously in love with Halloween and now I love it even more now that I have a kid. Weston loved trick-o-treating with his friends and thought the whole process was so entertaining.
Brayden and Weston destroy Brayden's porch on a daily basis. Everything from the porch eventually ends up on a the street so we couldn't deny them of their favorite activity pre-trick or treating.

Brayden as a cute mini Peter Pan.

Weston eating a pre-trick or treating snack as I get mom of the year award for letting him eat of the ground.

So fun to watch your little one climb up the big steps to knock on the door just because every else is doing it. Pretty sure he no clue what was going on other than he got lots of attention.



It was pretty funny to watch Weston alternate between taking the candy from the people and giving his candy from his bag to the passer outers. 




2 comments:
Love the costume! Way to be Shannon...good work!
i love his costume! from reading the comments, i get the feeling that you made it. you are completely amazing!! are you not sick? i can barely get jake dressed in the morning and then i am tuckered out for the day.
Post a Comment