Sunday, October 31, 2010

Shelfing The Nurse Costume

I'm not a fan of dressing up... and you would know that if you had seen my "nurse" costume for the past 5 years {yes, it was just a pair of scrubs}.

This year the stars aligned and we got to wear the perfect costumes {this is kind of like a game... you have to guess what the words say since they are slightly covered}


And just to clear things up... yes, Cameron is the bun maker around here. Can you tell how thrilled he his to wear this costume?

We are sooooo excited and due the last week in April.

21 comments:

Mistie said...

WOW!! Congrats! That is awesome! And what a fun way to share the news. We aren't too far apart - i am due end of March. Best of luck...hopefully you are past the sickness stage?!

Lindsey, J.D. said...

Congratulations!! That is so so exciting. Your costumes look great. And I loved the last few posts and was happy to see Weston is more of a stud than ever!!

Michelle said...

Congrats! Congrats!! You're not too far behind me!

anya said...

a HUGE congrats coming to you guys from the Scott Neidig Clan! Our babies will be just short of a year apart! So fun! Although... I am seriously wondering why your brother and I found out through this little post of yours! ;) Hope you are feeling good Shan!

Hilarry said...

YAY!!! Super cute way to spread the news :) :) :)

I'm so excited...and I'm pretty sure it's a girl! Love you guys!

SplendidlyImperfect said...

Congratulations! What a creative way to tell everyone your good news.

Emily and Alan said...

Love the costume! So excited for you...

MAEH said...

Congrats!!! I'm so excited! I was going to ask you last time we spoke about that! :) Love the clever costumes to tell people! Can't wait to see you in a few weeks, even if it's just for a second!

Tanner Family said...

Congrats Shannon! So exciting

Taylor Aplanalp said...

What a cute way to tell people! Congrats to you three:) There was a Shannon Rosenhan sighting at Pinkberry in SR last week. I went there Saturday night and looked down on the sign up sheet and there was your name:) YUMMMY! Next time, call us and we will do El NIdo with you guys:)

Jen said...

Congratulations!

Amanda said...

Looks as if your overnighter was a success! Just kidding. Congrats. Spring babies rock... Though Halloween babies are pretty sweet too! Can't wait to hear what you'll be having!

Whit said...

I love the announcement... congrats guys! So excited for you and April is a WONDERFUL time to have a baby!

Does this make you about 12 weeks?

Joie said...

Congratulations! That's very exciting.

Unknown said...

Congratulations,liked the way you shared the news. Can't wait to see your next beautiful addition. Im sure Weston will be excited.

Taylor B

Kristen said...

I'm so excited for you!!! You look wonderful. Such a fun way to tell everyone. Would love to see you sometime soon.

Kristen said...

I'm so excited for you!!! You look wonderful. Such a fun way to tell everyone. Would love to see you sometime soon.

Carly said...

Hilarious costumes. I'm glad Cameron lost that battle. As soon as I saw the oven costume I started straining my eyes to see if that was, indeed, a bun baking inside even before I saw the words. Congrats to you both! I guess this means we really need to make a concerted effort to hang out before April!

Nicole said...

Leave it to you to tell people in the most adorable way possible!! Oh I love it! Congratulations Shannon, I couldn't be happy for you! :)

Dyana365 said...

That's the best trick or treat present ever! Congratulations..what a very clever way of announcing the impending bun!! So happy for you guys!

Michelle and Tyler said...

Congratulations! Weston will love having a little play mate so close in age! We're so excited for you guys!