Thursday, November 4, 2010

G&M Farms {2010}

Mission accomplished: we hit up the pumpkin patch 4 times this season... and now that its November and I'm feeling slightly less lazy and tired I thought I would post them. I don't know if I'm so tired from chasing around the busiest toddler in America, or being preggers, or just a bad combo of both.

Anyhow, I love G&M farms and Weston loved all the nasty germs in the corn pit.

This face must be documented because he makes this hideous face anytime he wants something or he's annoyed. It's pretty sweet.



Evan and Weston thought putting their faces through the holes while the moms made animal sounds was the funniest thing in the world. I think they did it about 100 times.
They chased each other in the hay maze forever; giggling and cracking up at each other over and over and over again. Wish I had it on video....
Weston and my mom.

2 comments:

MAEH said...

Ok, that picture of your Mom and Weston is adorable! His face is so cute!

Michelle said...

Sarah told me we missed you by 24 hours at G&M farms the last week of October. Too bad-it would have been fun to see you.