Friday, November 19, 2010

Disneyland

Last weekend we took a little last minute vay-cay to So. Cal to visit the So. Cal Rosenhan's and to hit up Disneyland. Planning a trip to Disney during Veteran's weekend was probably not the brightest idea... but we apparently don't think about things like that.

Preston and Hilarry were the perfect hosts with all the perfect toys for Weston {a lap top, a phone with a VERY LOUD ringer volume button, and 2 i-phones}. We had such a fun time and miss them already! We did so many fun things and of course ate our way through Huntington. We even coerced a teenager from Hilarry's ward to come babysit one night so we could go to the movies and get Pumpkin Pie Pinkberry. Hello.... so good.

Then there was the happiest {and most exhausting} place on earth:

Our first ride on Dumbo.

Weston is totally obsessed with the Mickey Mouse club and I thought he would love meeting the characters. I'm hoping he did in his heart because his face was pretty much blank from shock.


It was pretty comical to watch Cameron drive around the bend on Autopia with Weston almost hanging out of the car. Seat belts do not contain toddlers on their own.

Cameron with his bro {Hilarry was there but I was sworn to only posting perfect pictures and I always keep my word}.

Our good friends, Jeremy and Michelle, vacationed to Disney the same weekend so we hooked up with them for a bit. Pretty sure this is one of Weston's best pictures.


Jamba for dinner at 9 pm.... nothing like a day at Disney with a toddler {it's freaking exhausting!!!}

6 comments:

Hilarry said...

BLESS YOUR HEART. Thank you for not posting vile, nasty pictures of me. I am forever in your debt.

On the other hand, you guys look so cute and I am sooooooo glad you came!! We missed you the second you left!

Jen said...

Weston is looking so grown up! And you look great Shannon. Glad you guys had a fun weekend.

anya said...

So jealous you got to to Disney. It's exhasting... but oh so fun. See you today!

Sara said...

how fun! you look great! i am bigger than you and a month behind you i might add.

Nicole said...

Seriously 'happiest most exhausting place in the world' says it best! We went in March and have to say keeping up with 3 kids was utterly exhausting! I mean I'm with Weston on this deal I should've eaten only things sucked out of straw to save the energy from having to use my hands, brilliant!!

Joe, D.D.S. said...

We generally seem to be as smart as you guys. I'm glad Weston enjoyed Disneyland because we'll be taking Max next June. Hey...lets meet up. I can't believe how big he is. My little Max will be that big too soon.