Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Over Nighter

My mom came into town this past weekend so Cameron and I decided to go on a date in the city and spend the night. I might have started crying when we left, but we left... so that's the point.

Our hotel was in Union Square and any calorie we ate was erased by the giant hill up Powell. Let's just say we were panting every time we got to the top. We had the best time doing all the things we don't get to do on a regular basis.... plus I introduced Cameron to Papa Beard's cream puffs because he didn't believe me that they could be that good. Verdict: they really are that good. Thanks to my mom for babysitting!

8 comments:

Emily and Alan said...

I'm so glad you guys got to go! Sounds like you had fun!

andreaslc said...

Really? How cute are you guys. Miss you.

Amanda said...

Oooh a weekend by yourselves... what I wouldn't give for one of those. I don't foresee that happening in my future ANY time soon. Boo. You guys look adorable. Hope the stay was as great as the cream puffs.

Sara said...

yeah!! so happy for you!

roylancemommy said...

Soo fun! Did you get some random stranger to take your cute picture? Very cute :)

Hilarry said...

Love this picture of you guys! You're so cute. And you know I love that scarf ;)

Joe, D.D.S. said...

Cam, what did she see in you? You guys look great.

Jen said...

Here's the tutorial if you'd rather bookmark that....

http://www.ourbestbites.com/2009/10/crafty-in-kitchen-mason-jar-lanterns.html