He is getting way too big. I'm pretty sure I need to see him ASAP!
LOVE these pictures Shan. Weston is officially a little boy... not a baby.
Seriously... that bridge looks like one by Civic Park. Are we that close to you?
Kristine: That bridge is on the trail by my house... you need to come visit! I left you a comment... but I don't think you are getting them. I need your email! We are in Livermore. We aren't close but not far either. My email is scrosenhan@gmail.com
Post a Comment
4 comments:
He is getting way too big. I'm pretty sure I need to see him ASAP!
LOVE these pictures Shan. Weston is officially a little boy... not a baby.
Seriously... that bridge looks like one by Civic Park. Are we that close to you?
Kristine: That bridge is on the trail by my house... you need to come visit! I left you a comment... but I don't think you are getting them. I need your email! We are in Livermore. We aren't close but not far either. My email is scrosenhan@gmail.com
Post a Comment