Tuesday, June 22, 2010

First Steps

Weston is bound and determined to walk by his first birthday. For the past 2 days he's decided to stand for minutes at a time. It's so funny how one day they just do something new and then you say, "Did they really just do that?" Little babies are seriously amazing.

And today he took his first three steps! It was good timing on Weston's part since Cameron was home tonight. Weston must have known how sad his dad would have been to miss out.

3 comments:

Emily and Alan said...

I am dying right now! Do you just want to cry he is getting so big. He won't be a baby anymore when I see him on the 4th. But yay for little Weston!

Sara said...

so exciting! watch out, pretty soon he'll be running.

Hilarry said...

Yay, Weston!!! After I left your house, I spent 15 minutes telling Preston how much I love that little guy!!