Part of being a Neidig is being a diet coke addict. If you marry into the fam you must be willing to join the addiction.... and take part in taste tests. It's true, we had our first taste test while I was visiting. And since I did so poorly on this test I hope this becomes a yearly tradition so I can work on improving my score.
This is how it went down... pepsi vs. coke, pepsi 1 vs. coke zero, caffeine free diet pepsi vs. caffeine free diet coke, and diet pepsi vs. diet coke.
All served in little cups labeled 1 and 2 (Served by Brent and Ange who are apparently going through a no-soda phase. It will pass}.

Many techniques were involved...
3 comments:
I am laughing out loud right now...Funny part is that I'm cracking open a diet coke as we speak. Can't believe you don't know the difference between DC and Pepsi! You aren't a true addict!
Pretty sure my favorite part was that Shan and I were the most sure that we would pass the test with flying colors got the WORST score out of everyone. Fabulous. Great post Shan. Mine's comin'.
I could totally pass your test. Coke zero is by far the best and dc and dp don't even tast the same.We have to do it next time you come.
Post a Comment