Friday, March 5, 2010

End Table: Before And After

I didn't take the greatest before picture of the end table I bought on Craigslist. It's a cute little thing with great lines.

The before...

And after... without the pulls {still searching for the perfect ones}

{Basil spray paint from Michael's}

Lots of lessons have been learned while spray painting. After about 20 cans of spray paint {seems like a hundred} I will say I'm getting better.

5 comments:

Michelle said...

Love the color-I may have to use it for myself.

Jen said...

I also LOVE that color. I'm thinking that would look great at my house. I may also have to copy cat.

Shannon and Cameron said...

Michelle and Jen: Steal away... that's what blogs are for :)

Whit said...

Shannon that looks really great. I'm glad you stuck with it. Whitney and I really like it and can't wait to see more. Spencer

Anonymous said...

http://clicabo.com/lvhandbags/
http://freeblognetwork.com/lvhandbags/
http://vuittonbag.bravejournal.com/
http://garico.com/lvhandbags/
http://gubigum.com/lvhandbags/
http://www.iblogporn.com/lvhandbags/
http://lvhandbags.ihmanian.com/
http://lvhandbags.adultblogger.net/
http://lvhandbags.jimdo.com/
http://indoblogger.com/lvhandbags/