Friday, February 5, 2010

Best News Ever

Last nights order of events:

1. Drive down N. Livermore
2. See the word "Golden" out of the corner of my eye (in shopping center where DQ is)
3. Do a double take
4. See the words "Golden Spoon"
5. Freak out
6. Call Cameron to google immediately
7. Cameron confirms that Golden Spoon is coming soon to Livermore
8. Cameron freaks out for the first time
9. I freak out again

It's about time!! It's seriously our favorite ever!!

4 comments:

Whit said...

I totally heard that on the radio last week... I was freaking out in the store. Some lady thought I was crazy. R and I did a little jig. It was a glorious moment.

sigh.

Maybe I will see you more often now??!!

Carolyn said...

What is it with you guys and yogurt shops?!

anya said...

So jealous.

Mistie said...

W-H-A-T-E-V-E-R!!! that is music to my ears! I think when i worked there it had recently changed to Golden Swirl. There used to be one last one in Cottonwood mall...but i think that mall is non-existent now? anyway, i am jealous! Enjoy!
BTW- i am adding you to my bloglist!