Weston and I just got back from Utah. My sister was there for the weekend too and we had such a fun time. My dad sent me this picture of Weston wearing his hat... he loved pulling it off of Grandpa's head... over, and over, and over again.
And for the record... Weston's favorite new thing is to scream at the top of his lungs unless you are holding his hands and letting him walk around the house. My back is not happy and neither is my head... it has a headache from all of this screaming. Please say this is just a phase.
6 comments:
I miss you guys already! We had so much fun. And I even miss Weston's screaming!
love the hat and the screaming (because it is not me). i am so bummed i missed seeing you and that cute little munchkin. next time...
Cutest picture... and love the stroller. Orange is fab.
He's gettin' so big! Love that he screams if you are not holding his hands....maybe you should take him hiking soon---that's your favorite thing right Shan?:) I'll never foget you taking me on a hike up to the "proposal". love ya
I promise you it's just a phase but it's a long one. Hope your back doesn't break or you don't lose your hearing before it's over.
Hogan scarpe are perfect for people who love to take trips in and out of the country or into the wilderness. These Hogan scarpe uomo are very fashionable and offer the utmost comfort. If you wish to go on vacation, then apparently you will be facing varied climates, your Hogan scarpe donna plays a crucial function in shielding your feet and hogan donna have a whole range of styles and designs which will suit your needs
Post a Comment