I love how anything and everything {scraps of paper, wooden blocks, tupperware lids, etc.} can be the most interesting thing in the world to a baby. It cracks me up.
I absolutely LOVE your little guy's hair! And he is always dressed so cute. I've realized that everything looks cute on a cute baby:). I was told by Alex you are good at finding deals? Is that true? Any tips?
Shannon... First, your little boy is seriously adorable. What a handsome little devil! Second, i have looked back over your life on your blog and i am inspired. I love all your crafts, your house, everything. I decided to start a craft group - seriously because i was inspired by you. Third, i can't believe we completely lost touch. Seriously, what happened!? Fourth, you look amazing. Fifth, i really want to catch up sometime...i don't have your email or your phone number. comment on my blog and i can get in touch with you.
louis vuitton was designed in 1888 but its geometric and sedate pattern still keeps chit and timeless after more than 100 hundred years. There are a whole collection of city and louis vuitton bag and small leather accessories made of Damier canvas since 1996. The unisex and easy style makes Louis vuitton bags feminine and sophisticated. Get one louis vuitton handbags to increase your wardrobe.
5 comments:
I absolutely LOVE your little guy's hair! And he is always dressed so cute. I've realized that everything looks cute on a cute baby:). I was told by Alex you are good at finding deals? Is that true? Any tips?
Shannon...
First, your little boy is seriously adorable. What a handsome little devil!
Second, i have looked back over your life on your blog and i am inspired. I love all your crafts, your house, everything. I decided to start a craft group - seriously because i was inspired by you.
Third, i can't believe we completely lost touch. Seriously, what happened!?
Fourth, you look amazing.
Fifth, i really want to catch up sometime...i don't have your email or your phone number. comment on my blog and i can get in touch with you.
Take care,
Mistie Leigh
I love that face of his. Priceless!
And don't you dare even tempt me with a cute DIY project. I just may do it!
oh heavens...so cute. Come bring that camera on over this way ;)
louis vuitton was designed in 1888 but its geometric and sedate pattern still keeps chit and timeless after more than 100 hundred years. There are a whole collection of city and louis vuitton bag and small leather accessories made of Damier canvas since 1996. The unisex and easy style makes Louis vuitton bags feminine and sophisticated. Get one louis vuitton handbags to increase your wardrobe.
Post a Comment