Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Neidig Family Photos {2010}

While in Utah for Christmas we took some family photos taken by Sarah D Photography. One thing is for sure... I've become quite the wimp when it involves the white stuff. It does make for some awesome photos though!







7 comments:

Shannon said...

Those pics are awesome! I'm so jealous of the background!

momasboyz said...

Super cute pics, but somebody is seriously in deep trouble for not calling me while you were visiting the white stuff!!!!!!!!!!

I was stocked up on Diet Coke and chocolate too!! :)

Sara said...

love the pictures! i especially love the one of your little family..oh and the one of weston on your shoulder, so cute! is that a giraffe blankie i see?

stacy said...

Beautiful family!! Love that Weston grin!

anya said...

I am totally obsessed with that one of Weston over your shoulder. To die for!

roylancemommy said...

looking good girl! Way cute pictures.

Anonymous said...

Our websites have the widest louis vuitton handbags collections that will effortlessly match your outfits. These Louis vuitton bags will help you feel more self-assured, especially during occasions where you need confidence the most. Some people might say that louis vuitton bag are too expensive for what louis vuitton seem to offer.