Sunday, January 31, 2010

All Fours

Suddenly today Weston can balance on all four's and sway back and forth. This is not a good situation. Crawling sounds like a lot of work... for me and him.


Dad says "Try, try again."

I say, "Give me a kiss and let's stay immobile for a bit longer. "


10 comments:

Hilarry said...

Oh no! Trouble is on the way! Love him!

Amanda said...

I was so glad that Ethan stayed immobile for as long as he did. Especially since I herniated a disc about a month before he started crawling. Had he been crawling any earlier I would have been in trouble! He was about 9 months before he started to really be mobile. Here's to hoping your baby stays just a little guy for a little while longer.

Sara said...

so fun! jake started crawling and then the next day trying to pull up to stand. his head has had bruises on it ever since. i love weston's hair by the way, so cute!

stacy said...

get ready, set and go!!

Jen said...

You have the right idea. Tell Cam to back off. :D

Emily and Alan said...

Yay Weston! I can't wait to see him next week!

Emily said...

NO WESTON!!! Stop. Maybe I need to come over to distract you. You can just take in my beauty and SMILE.

anya said...

Can't wait to see you guys! He is so stinkin' cute I can't stand it!

I work a TON while you are hear... but I am determined to see you guys as much as possible! :)

Larsens said...

He is so cute! Bring on the baby gates now! He's gonna want to go everywhere!

WEBDESIGNINGONLINE said...

i was so glad that said after saw your pics your son is very cute.you are in busy with lot of fun.but your son is ..........