Weston loves music. Not just any music... parent sung music. Too bad for me because let's face it... my singing voice has some issues.
Cameron thinks it is because he is going to be a famous rock star one day. I'm leaning towards the theory that he heard Cameron sing and play his guitar all throughout my pregnancy. And let's not forget all the rock concerts he attended in utero.
Anyhow, if you've heard my voice you know it is not good. But my boy thinks it is because he falls asleep to it before every nap {Yes, I still rock him to sleep for naps. Don't judge me}.
But Cameron's voice is good and Weston loves it even more. Cameron will place his little feet up on the guitar and he'll kick his feet while Cameron plays. And a few songs later this happens...
5 comments:
He looks like such a little sweetheart. I rocked Will to sleep for his naps until he was 6 months old or more. It was REALLY REALLY hard to stop doing it but I loved every minute of it until then. In my book, you're in a judge free zone.
Oh how cute!! Joe and I are going to have the same issues ... I will sing to the little guy, but definitely not well. Joe will do a much better job :) I can't wait!
That truly is adorable. And please, I do not judge you rocking him to sleep. In fact, if Ethan isn't asleep for his nap time I will sit with him in his glider until he falls asleep. And yes, that means that sometimes I have to rock him. I'm a sucker for it.
i am a little jealous. there is not a single musical bone in my family's bodies and jake does not appreciate me singing to him. there is also no cuddling to sleep. he would rather me lay him in his bed and leave him alone. where's the love? it looks so fun, enjoy it!
The company monogram on louis vuitton bags says a lot about the style sense of the person carrying these bags. Most of the celebrities and other stars too, have these louis handbags with them as they depict the elegance and class. The Damier Azur are the ones that make you stand out and make you prominent among others. Your personality gets enhanced as you walk into the gathering with the Damier Canvas of this brand. Every eye would be attracted towards you and you would be the center of attention of that gathering. The exquisitely designed bags are for those who are fashion lovers.
Post a Comment