I love the jacket but I'm dying over those shoes! He's always dressed so cute.
Just hangin' out on the porch IN HIS SIZE 4T PANTS!!! I LOVE this giant kid! Already he looks sooo much bigger!
He's looking PIMP!
Cute shoes!! Hope to meet up with you guys next time you're in AZ :) -Mark, Jacki and Dallen
How is it that he is sitting up?? How is it that he looks so old already? He is so dang cute!
I can't believe how cute that little man is!!! I need a squeeze.
I wanted those boots for Lucas when we got our pictures taken at thanksgiving point! Remember???!!!
I love him and I love his jacket! So cute!
He is so dang cute. Where did you find those shoes? I love them. Those and the John Deer boots!How are you doing Girl!!???
Post a Comment
9 comments:
I love the jacket but I'm dying over those shoes! He's always dressed so cute.
Just hangin' out on the porch IN HIS SIZE 4T PANTS!!! I LOVE this giant kid! Already he looks sooo much bigger!
He's looking PIMP!
Cute shoes!! Hope to meet up with you guys next time you're in AZ :)
-Mark, Jacki and Dallen
How is it that he is sitting up?? How is it that he looks so old already? He is so dang cute!
I can't believe how cute that little man is!!! I need a squeeze.
I wanted those boots for Lucas when we got our pictures taken at thanksgiving point! Remember???!!!
I love him and I love his jacket! So cute!
He is so dang cute. Where did you find those shoes? I love them. Those and the John Deer boots!
How are you doing Girl!!???
Post a Comment