Thursday, October 22, 2009

Pumpkin Patch {2009}

Fall, I love it. The decorations are up, Weston's costume is almost made, the pumpkin is now bought, and now I just need to do some fall cookin'. We headed to the pumpkin patch today and I'm always amazed how the pumpkin patches are "events"... full of rides, animals, hay barrels, and hundreds of perfect and imperfect pumpkins. Weston is totally in that stage where he will not miss an instant of what is going on around him. Don't even think about holding him close to you or else he will crank his head around so fast you will almost drop him. I love watching him discover his world.

I asked a worker where the photo booth was and he said, "Uh, it's my first day." Ok then... no photo booth but a picture taken by a pumpkin worker, on his first day.





I die when I look at this picture. He apparently loves Pooh... I should have had him be Pooh for Halloween.




8 comments:

Emily and Alan said...

That piglet one is so dang cute. Such a cute little face!

Brittany Simmons said...

wish you guys could come to our pumpkin carving party :) little weston sure is a cute one!!!

anya said...

So adorable Shan... we haven't made it to a pumpkin patch yet. Sad I know!

Hayz and Jer Bear said...

Love the Pumpkin Patch......and the pics that go along with it! Weston is sure sweet, and you look amazing yourself!

Amanda said...

How cute is Weston as piglet? Let me answer that for you.... so cute! I love fall. I just wish that it would stay like this for the next 6 months instead of getting freezing. It's funny how much kids change in a year. You'll look back at these pictures next year and wonder how he was ever so small, and in our case how was Ethan ever so bald?!?

MAEH said...

Oh my goodness, so much cuteness going on! Love Weston's outfit and the piglet face. Which pumpkin patch did you go to?

Sara said...

fall is the best and your son couldn't be cuter!

Shannon said...

R u kidding me. He is so so cute! I want to snuggle him. I think you guys should come visit me.