Every time you talk about peeps it makes me want to puke! Did I ever tell you about the time I played "Chubby Bunnies" with Peeps? Anyway, I just made a cute treat using bunny peeps, so be watching my blog for it.
seriously, why are peeps so good? I don't even want to know what there made of...other than the fact that I love the somewhat fake taste that they have! they're addicting!
5 comments:
Every time you talk about peeps it makes me want to puke! Did I ever tell you about the time I played "Chubby Bunnies" with Peeps? Anyway, I just made a cute treat using bunny peeps, so be watching my blog for it.
seriously, why are peeps so good? I don't even want to know what there made of...other than the fact that I love the somewhat fake taste that they have! they're addicting!
Sick. My roommate in college used to stock up on these so she'd have enough for months... she'd leave the package open so they got hard. Nasty.
Happy Anniversary! Have fun today!
So the real question is....swedish fish or peeps.....hmmmm?
Post a Comment