Sunday, April 19, 2009

Farmer's Market

My perfect Saturday is sleeping in, going out to breakfast, and hitting up the farmers market. Exciting, I know. 

It never fails that we see one of my students and an employee from Cameron's work. No exceptions last Saturday. The samples are like taking a Saturday trip to Costco... although 1000 times better {and healthier}. We discovered these little treats on Saturday and they are delicious. So delicious I ate a whole one plain. 


I'm serving them up tonight with strawberries and fresh cream... I love summer. 

3 comments:

Christine said...

Thanks for posting. We'll have to give those a try!

I love your baby boy's bedroom. The stripes are so cute! Thank heavens we have a HALL in our lives!

Emily said...

I'm just catching up on your blog and have several comments. First...good job on the bread and cinnamon rolls! And, why didn't I get a call to come over for some?
Also, I 'heart' the stripes. SO CUTE. Now we just have to get that quilt going.

And, yes, I can totally get behind strawberries and shortcake. Can I go out to breakfast on a Saturday sometime too.

You're amazing.

Trisha said...

Ohhh...how your saturday's are going to change! Still wonderful, but very different.