Happy Anniversary. You and the Gardaniers share the same day, although for them it's been 9 years.
hooray! happy anniversary!
Has it really only been 2 years???You guys are babies! LOLHappy Anniversary!PS Peeps are sooooo barfy!
Happy Anniversary! What a great picture! I, too, heart peeps.
Happy Anniversary... yesterday. Sorry bout that. Heard Scott left you an annoying message. Weird.
Congrat's!! I've been meaning to call you but my cell is broken and has your # on it. I made Damon promise he'd get me a new one today. How's the pregnancy going? I took pics of this really cute bedding. Did you already pick yours out?
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Happy Anniversary. You and the Gardaniers share the same day, although for them it's been 9 years.
hooray! happy anniversary!
Has it really only been 2 years???
You guys are babies! LOL
Happy Anniversary!
PS Peeps are sooooo barfy!
Happy Anniversary! What a great picture! I, too, heart peeps.
Happy Anniversary... yesterday. Sorry bout that. Heard Scott left you an annoying message. Weird.
Congrat's!! I've been meaning to call you but my cell is broken and has your # on it. I made Damon promise he'd get me a new one today. How's the pregnancy going? I took pics of this really cute bedding. Did you already pick yours out?
Post a Comment