Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Wicked

On Valentine's Day we headed to SF to see Wicked with the Brinton's. Spencer found us this great restaurant near Union Square called E&O Trading Co. It was such a fun little spot and we loved the food. A little Asian, a little Indian.. how can you go wrong? 

We loved how you got to choose your own colored chopsticks... which none of us used. Forks = Easy. 

Group shot. (Side note on my extra pudginess: I gained 9 pounds from surgery. Yes, I said 9. I think it was all the air they blew inside of me which is STILL causing me shoulder pain). 

Wicked was phenomenal. I could see this musical a hundred times and not get sick of it. Thanks Whit and Spencer... we had such a fun time!! 





6 comments:

Tanner Family said...

I love Wicked, what a fun Valentines Day. Ummmm you had surgery? What!! I hope everything is okay!

anya said...

I have heard that "shoulder pain" is horrible! You look great having had surgery done only 2 days before!!

Emily said...

Wow. I'm glad you're feeling better and way jealous of your valentine's day. You guys do fun stuff. We don't.

Sunday was a treat. Sorry you missed my fabulous, I mean your fabulous lesson.

Let me know if you need cinnamon rolls. I only need a tiny excuse to make them.

Amanda said...

Wow, you had surgery and then went to see Wicked? I guess that's a good way to take your mind off your pain! I loved Wicked when I saw it and I wish I could convince Ben to take me to a musical. Good to know things are still going well with the baby... take care!

Whit said...

We had so much fun with you guys. Always a good time. You are more than welcome to come "hang" tonight... you know with me and the screamy kids. fun fun. tempting tempting.

Erica said...

e&o, yummy. wicked, incredible!